The best way to manage the emotional wellbeing of your workforce is to enable them to manage it themselves. Care first's professional training courses help managers and employees to manage the pressures of work more effectively. We give managers the tools to identify and deal with signs of stress in others, and develop their own management style to help prevent issues arising.
Courses are closely tailored to your own organisation and can include the following areas:
- listening skills
- managing pressure positively - for individuals and managers identifying coping skills in others
- active people management skills
- communication skills
- managing high-pressure environments, such as call centres
- professional approaches to difficult situations at work
- managing boundaries
- managing home visits
- dealing with difficult customers
- managing conflict in the workplace
Every course is developed with clear aims and objectives, delivered in a highly interactive way, and evaluated thoroughly to ensure an appropriate return on investment.