Care first Associate Counsellors
Care first works with a range of self-employed counsellors across the UK, delivering brief therapy.
- Care first criteria for recruiting Associate Counsellors include:
- Diploma in Counselling from a BACP accredited course
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- BACP Accreditation or UKCP Registration
- Training in and experience of providing brief therapy
- Availability of professional premises
- Skills in quick rapport-building
Associate Counsellors are available to Care first for occasional referrals, paid on a sessional basis with their clinical work case-managed by Care first.
Please contact us only if your geographical area is shown as requiring additional counsellors.
We are currently recruiting professional Associate Counsellors in the following areas:
- Birmingham Central
- Birmingham East
- Birmingham North
- Birmingham South/South west
- Boston (Lincs)
- Bury St Edmonds
- Milton Keynes
- North of Nottingham (Chesterfield South)
- Mid Wales
National Probation Service
If you currently provide personal support counselling to NPS in any location and are interested in working with Care first please using the above link.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
We are currently expanding our resources of Cognitive Behavioural Therapists UK-wide. Please contact Care first if you have undertaken substantive CBT training and are accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Pyschotherapists (BABCP)
If you are a suitably qualified counsellor (meeting the above criteria), in any area of the UK, with signing skills for the hearing-impaired, we would be pleased to hear from you.
01452 623 230