Generalist Telephone Advisers
Part-time: 18-30 hours (minimum 18)
Salary: £22,420 pa pro rata plus company benefits (depending on experience and qualifications)
Location: Gloucester (close to M5, with easy access)
Care first needs professional Advisers who:
· Have Citizens’ Advice Training and post qualifying experience
· Have a commitment to excellent customer service
· Can work effectively in a busy office environment
In return we offer:
· A permanent position with a regular working pattern
· An opportunity to work in our professional Counselling and Information Centre with tremendous learning opportunities
· Good team support from fellow professionals
· A role that is varied and calls for good advice skills and valuable life experience
· A place in a team thoroughly committed to the highest professional standards
· The chance to become an expert in the field of employee assistance
· A range of employee benefits, including pension, private healthcare scheme and a generous holiday allocation
Interested in this role? We want to hear from you.
For further information about this role and opportunity, please call or email our Counselling Centre Manager, Claire Faice: claire.faice(at)care-first.co.uk or call 01452 623200.
For an application pack, please e-mail: recruitment(at)care-first.co.uk or call Jane King on 01452 623200.
Care first is part of Partnerships in Care and is a leading provider of workplace counselling, information and advice services to a range of public and private sector organisations.