Care first, quality employee assistance providers, are offering an opportunity for professional counsellors to make a positive impact on a wide range of employees. Care first customers span all sectors and workplace cultures. We need people who are attentive, pragmatic and ready for a further stage of career development. Here’s an opportunity to make a real difference!
Employee Assistance Telephone Counsellors
Part-time: 18-36 hours
Salary: £22,420 – £25,500 pa pro rata plus company benefits (depending on experience and qualifications)
Location: Gloucester (close to M5, with easy access)
Care first needs professional counsellors who:
· Hold BACP Accreditation or UKCP Registration
· Have a commitment to excellent customer service
· Have an understanding of providing solution focussed counselling
In return we can offer:
· A permanent position with a regular working pattern
· An opportunity to work in our professional Counselling Centre with tremendous learning opportunities
· Clinical supervision
· Good team support from fellow professionals
· A role that is varied and calls for good clinical skills and valuable life experience
· A place in a team thoroughly committed to the highest professional standards
· The chance to become an expert in employee assistance counselling
· A range of employee benefits, including pension, private healthcare scheme and a generous holiday allocation
Interested in this role? We want to hear from you.
For further information about this role and opportunity, please call or email our Counselling Centre Manager, Claire Faice: claire.faice(at)care-first.co.uk or call 01452 623200.
For an application pack, please e-mail: recruitment(at)care-first.co.uk or call Jane King on 01452 623200. Closing date for receipt of applications: 20th January 2017
Care first is part of the Priory Group and Partnerships in Care and is a leading provider of workplace counselling, information and advice services to a range of public and private sector organisations